You Can book your Costa Calero Holiday Holiday Packages or have the option of choosing and building your own holiday or just book individual segments such as hotels , car hire and cruises from our website or by calling our call centre , Our Terms and Conditions are dependent on what choices you make and conditions vary based on what you choose to book , We have laid out the following details from the different types of products available and the applicable terms and conditions :
1. Option 1 : Costa Calero Holiday Holiday Packages from a Tour operator
2. Option 2 : Costa Calero Holiday Holiday Packages Taylor Made Holiday to suit the individual
3. Option 3 : Costa Calero Holiday Holiday Packages Single section travel components
Our T&C for Hotel Only
Our T&C for Car Hire Only
Our T&C for Cruise Only
Our T&C for Flight Only
Option 1 : Packages Holidays
When you purchase a Package Holiday through http://www.CostaCaleroholidays.ie/ which is a combination of flights, accommodation , car hire or airport transfers at a inclusive price the protections provided to consumers under the Package Holidays and Travel Trade act , 1995 are applicable to your package booked through Costa Calero Holidays . Please see below our terms and conditions for packages booked through Costa Calero Holidays ,
TERMS & CONDITIONS “Consumer” means you, the person who buys or agrees to buy the Holiday or any person on whose behalf you agree to purchase the holiday and who is listed on the booking form or any other person to whom you transfer a holiday which you have bought , Organiser Means the Tour op to whom the booking is placed with .
1. THE CONTRACT
(a) No contract shall arise until the Organiser has
(i) received this completed Booking Form (which has, or a faxed copy hereof has, been signed by the Consumer and by the Retailer as the agent of the Organiser or by the Organiser);
(ii) received a deposit or full payment for the holiday; and
(iii) has issued written confirmation of its acceptance to the Retailer as the agent of the Organiser or to the Consumer. The terms of the contract between the Consumer and the Organiser are contained solely in this Booking Form, the Organiser’s confirmation, the Organiser’s brochure or other descriptive material, any airline or sailing ticket issued, the terms and conditions of any suppliers of services and the itinerary issued by the Organiser.
(b) The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the contract with the Consumer if the behaviour or conduct of the Consumer either prior to or during a holiday is likely to endanger the safety or well being of other Consumers in his company or that of the Consumer himself, the Organiser, or that of the Organiser’s representatives, contractors, agents or employees and the cancellation charges as provided for in Clause 10 of this Booking Form are payable by the Consumer. Further, where, as a result of the Consumer’s actions or the actions of any other person who is listed on this Booking Form either or both of the following incidents occurs:
(i) there is a delay or diversion to the means of transportation the subject of this contract;
(ii) the accommodation in which the Consumer is staying is damaged; the Consumer, hereby agrees to indemnify the Organiser against any claim (including legal costs) made against the Organiser in relation to the occurrence of such incidents
2. PERSONS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS It shall be the Consumer’s responsibility to disclose prior to booking to the Organiser any physical or mental condition of a member of his party which may be relevant and no liability shall attach to the Organiser for the provision of an unsuitable holiday for a person with special needs where disclosure of the disability has not been made to the Retailer or to the Organiser where the booking has been made directly with the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to decline to provide a holiday for a person with special needs where in the Organiser’s opinion that holiday would be inconsistent with the special needs of that person
3. SPECIAL REQUESTS Special requests (e.g. ground floor accommodation, seaview, etc.) shall be communicated by the Consumer in writing to the Organiser or Retailer at the time of making the booking. The Organiser shall use reasonable endeavours to fulfil such requests. The granting of such requests is the sole responsibility of the property management. No liability shall attach to the Organiser for failure to comply with a special request and such requests do not form part of the contract
4. PRICE VARIATION All prices quoted are stated in Euros and are based on tariffs and exchange rates current and appropriate at the time of publication. If any of these vary the cost of the holiday may increase or decrease accordingly. Any such increase/decrease must be paid by or refunded to the Consumer. During the period of twenty days prior to departure date, the price specified in the contract shall not be increased by the Organiser. The circumstances in which the price may be varied shall only be to allow for changes in :
(a) transport costs, including the cost of fuel,
(b) dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services such as landing taxes orembarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports, or
(c) the exchange rates which apply to the particular pack
5. THE CONSUMER’S RESPONSIBILITIES
(a) The Consumer shall check all travel documentation immediately it is furnished to him. If the Consumer considers any document to be incorrect or has a query in relation to its contents, he shall forthwith notify the Retailer or the Organiser of his concern and the Organiser shall respond as soon as possible.
(b) The Consumer is solely responsible for ensuring that he presents himself at the port of departure in sufficient time prior to the designated departure time to Complete embarkation requirements. If the Consumer arrives after the check-in time stipulated in the travel documentation provided to the Consumer, the Organiser shall not be obliged to carry the Consumer and shall be entitled to treat the holiday as having been cancelled by the Consumer.
(c) The Consumer is restricted by regulation of carriers and executive authorities with regard to the weight, type and contents of baggage which he may take on board the craft and/or vehicles which will be used in connection with the holiday. The Consumer shall be responsible for ascertaining any limitations which apply in this regard and shall not present himself at the port of departure with any prohibited item in his luggage or on his person or with items which exceed weight or dimension restrictions applicable.
(d) The Consumer hereby agrees that he shall abide by all instructions or directions given by a member of the Organiser’s staff or any crew member of carrier’s craft or vehicle used in connection with the holiday and hereby agrees to indemnify the Organiser against any loss or injury suffered or incurred by any other person as a consequence of the Consumer’s failure to act in accordance with any such direction or instruction.
(e) It is also the sole responsibility of the Consumer to ensure that he is in possession of all travel documentation i.e. passports, visas (where relevant) and that same are in order. The Consumer hereby agrees to indemnify the Organiser for any costs incurred by the Organiser as a consequence of the Consumer being denied transportation or entry as a consequence of the Consumer failing to have their travel documentation or same not being in order.
(f) Pursuant to Regulation EC261/04 airline passengers are granted new rights including in certain circumstances the right to cancel their flight and receive reimbursement of the cost of the flight from their airline. Full details of these rights will be publicised at EU airports and will also be available from affected airlines. HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD NOTE THAT REIMBURSEMENT OF THE COST OF A FLIGHT THAT FORMS PART OF YOUR HOLIDAY IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR HOLIDAY AIRLINE AND WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY ENTITLE YOU TO REIMBURSEMENT OF THE COST OF YOUR HOLIDAY FROM US
6. LIABILITY The Organiser shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Consumer by the failure to perform the contract or the improper performance of the contract where the failure or the improper performance is due neither to any fault of the Organiser or Retailer acting on the Organiser’s behalf nor to that of another supplier of services because:
(a) the failures which occur in the performance of the contract are attributable to the Consumer;
(b) such failures are attributable to a third party unconnected with the provision of the services contracted for, and are unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
(c) such failures are due to
(i) unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the Organiser, the Retailer acting on his behalf or other supplier of services, the consequences of which could not have been avoided, even if all due care had been exercised; or
(ii) an event which the Organiser, the Retailer acting on his behalf or the supplier of the services, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall. In the case of damage other than death or personal injury or damage caused by defamation or by the wilful misconduct or gross negligence of the Organiser the amount of compensation which will be paid to the Consumer will be limited to, in the case of an adult an amount equal to double the inclusive price of the holiday to the adult concerned and in the case of a minor an amount equal to the inclusive price of the holiday to the minor concerned. The Organiser’s liability will not exceed any limitation applicable under any international convention governing or relating to the provision of the service complained of in the place where they are performed or due to be performed, even if that convention has not been ratified or applied in the Republic of Ireland. For international transport by air the provisions of the Warsaw Convention 1929 (including as amended by the Hague Protocol of 1995 and by any of the additional Montreal Protocol of 1975) or the Montreal Convention 1999 relating to the carriage of passengers and their luggage by air may apply, throughout the flight and during boarding and disembarkation. For international transport by water the provisions of the Athens Convention relating to the Carriage of Passengers and their luggage by sea, 1974 may apply. In respect of rail travel, the Berne Convention 1961, in respect of carriage by road, the Geneva Convention 1973; and, in respect of hotels, the Paris Convention 1962 may apply. For the avoidance of doubt, this means that the Organiser is to be regarded as having all benefits of any limitations of liability and compensation contained in any of these conventions or any other international conventions applicable to the Consumer’s holiday. This information notice summarises the liability rules applied by Community air carriers as required by Community legislation and the Montreal Convention. Compensation in the case of death or injury There are no financial limits to the liability for passenger injury or death. For damages up to100,000 Special Drawing Rights (“SDRs”) (approximately EUR123,000) the air carrier cannot contest claims for compensation. Above that amount, the air carrier can defend itself against a claim by proving that it was not negligent or otherwise at fault. Advance payments If a passenger is killed or injured, the air carrier must make an advance payment, to cover immediate economic needs, within 15 days from the identification of the compensation. In the event of death, this advance payment shall not be less than 16,000 SDRs (approximately EUR20,000). Passenger delays In the case of passenger delay, the air carrier is liable for damage unless it took all reasonable measures to avoid the damage or it was impossible to take such measures. The liability for passenger delay is limited to 4,150 SDRs(approximatelyEUR 5,100). Baggage delays In case of baggage delay, the air carrier is liable for damage unless it took all reasonable measures to avoid the damage or it was impossible to take such measures. The liability for baggage delay is limited to 1,000 SDRs (approximately EUR1,230). Destruction, loss or damage to baggage The air carrier is liable for destruction, loss or damage to baggage up to 1,000 SDRs (approximately EUR 1,230). In the case of checked baggage, it is liable even if not at fault, unless the baggage was defective. In the case of unchecked baggage, the carrier is only liable only if at fault. Higher limits for baggage A passenger can benefit from a higher liability limit by making a special Declaration at the latest at check-in and by paying a supplementary fee. Complaints on baggage If the baggage is damaged, delayed, lost or destroyed, the passenger must write and complain to the air carrier as soon as possible. In the case of damage to the checked baggage, the passenger must write and complain within seven days, and in the case of delay within 21 days, in both cases from the date on which the baggage was placed at the passenger’s disposal. Liability of contracting and actual carriers If the air carrier actually performing the flight is not the same as the actual carrier, the passenger has the right to address a complaint or to make a claim for damages against either. If the name or code of an air carrier is indicated that air carrier is the contracting air carrier. Time Limit for action Any action in court to claim damages must be brought within two years from the date of arrival of the aircraft, or from the date on which the aircraft ought to have arrived. Basis for the information The basis for the rules described above is the Montreal Convention of 28 May 1999, which is implemented in the Community by Regulation (EC) No. 2027/97 (as amended by Regulation (EC) No. 889/2002) and national legislation of the member states). A copy of the conditions of carriage applicable to the holiday and the Convention referred to above, can be supplied on request. In the event of any liability on the part of the Organiser for injury, illness or death, no payment will be made unless the following conditions are complied with:
(I) the Consumer must advise the Organiser in relation to the injury or illness while the Consumer is at the resort and must also write to the Organiser within three months of the completion of the holiday;
(II) the Consumer must transfer any rights that the Consumer has, in respect of such injury, illness or death against any person to the Organiser;
(III) the Consumer must co-operate fully with the Organiser to enable the Organiser or
(a) Without prejudice to the Consumer’s rights under Clause 7
(b) below, if the Consumer wishes to make a complaint in relation to a holiday, he must immediately inform the Organiser’s representative at the location where the Consumer is when the complaint arises and shall if the Organiser requires, complete a form setting out the detail of the Consumer’s complaint. If the Consumer fails to comply with such requirement, the Organiser shall be entitled to recover the cost from the Consumer of any additional expense incurred by it in carrying out subsequent investigation of a complaint, which is found to be unjustified.
(b) The Consumer shall be obliged to notify the Organiser in writing of any complaint not later than 28 days after his return to the port of departure or termination of the holiday whichever is the earlier and no complaint received thereafter shall be entertained.
(c) Claims for less than the jurisdiction of the District Court small claims procedure per booking form may be pursued through the Small Claims Court. All claims in excess of the jurisdiction of the District Court small claims procedure shall be referred to Arbitration in accordance with Clause 14 below. In accordance with the Arbitration Acts 1954 – 1980 the determination of the Arbitrator as to factual matters in dispute and such Award as he may make are final. Neither party has a right of Appeal except to the High Court on a point of law.
8. ARBITRATION Any dispute or difference of any kind whatsoever which arises or occurs between any of the parties hereto in relation to anything or matter arising under, out of or in connection with the contract and/or the holiday connected to this contract shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators - Irish Branch. (Details of the said Arbitration Scheme are set out on the reverse side of this Booking Form).
9. GOVERNING LAW The terms of the contract (as provided for in Clause 1
(a) of this Booking Form) are to be interpreted under and are subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland
10. PAYMENT The holiday must be paid for in full at least 8 weeks before the scheduled date of departure or if the contract is made later than 8 weeks before the scheduled date of departure, it must be paid for in full on the signing of the Booking Form. Cancellation for Non-Payment. If the holiday is not paid for by the due date, the Organiser shall have the right to cancel the holiday. If the Organiser, at the request of the Consumer or Retailer, agrees to delay cancellation of the holiday, then if the Organiser subsequently cancels for non-payment, the cancellation chages set out in this Clause 10 shall apply and be payable by the Consumer. Note optional text Because of the ever changing nature of airfare structures and the increasing availability of instant purchase air fares most of the flights which we sell must be paid for in full at the time of booking together with our normal deposit. Such airfares are non refundable and accordingly cancellation of holidays involving instant purchase/ticketed flights will incur loss of airfare together with our standard cancellation charges as detailed in this Clause 10. 70 DAYS OR MORE LOSS OF DEPSOIT + INS 69-56 DAYS 50% 55-43 DAYS 60% 42-29 DAYS 70% 28-22 DAYS 90% 0 - 21 DAYS 100% DEPARTURE NO SHOW 100% All cancellation charges apply to each person covered by a booking. As cancellation cover applies immediately, any insurance premium paid is not refundable
(a) Where the Consumer is prevented from proceeding with the holiday, he may transfer his booking to a person who satisfies all the conditions required to be satisfied by a person who takes the holiday, having first given the Organiser or Retailer reasonable notice in writing of his intention to do so before the departure date (such notice shall not be less than 21 days prior to the date of departure) . The transferee of the Consumer must sign a Booking Form and comply with any other requirements of the Organiser applicable to the holiday.
(b) A Consumer who transfers a holiday booking shall be jointly and severally liable with the transferee to the Organiser or Retailer for payment of any balance due in respect of the holiday and for a substitution fee of €100 per person substituted, subject to a maximum of €100 per booking (or such other greater sum as may be authorised).
(c) Insurance is not transferable.
(d) In accordance with the terms of Clause 1(a) the Consumer who transfers a holiday booking and the transferee should be aware that some suppliers, such as carriers, impose cancellation fees and apply restrictions which are not within the control of the Organiser and for which the Organiser shall not be held liable.
12. ALTERATION BY THE CONSUMER If after acceptance by the Organiser a Consumer wishes to alter a holiday, the Organiser may do so at its discretion if practicable. A request for alteration must be made by the Consumer in writing to the Retailer (who shall forward same to the Organiser) or, where the booking has been made directly with the Organiser to the Organiser and must be accompanied by a payment of €100 per person, which payment is not refundable. If the alteration is impracticable the original holiday arrangement shall continue to apply. No alteration by the consumer shall be effective until such time as the Organiser issues written confirmation of acceptance of such alteration and the contract between the Organiser and the Consumer shall be thereby amended to include such alteration. If only some of the Consumers booking request a change, which is found to be practicable, a price adjustment for all Consumers on the same booking may be payable and must be discharged on the date shown in the Organiser’s written confirmation of such change. If default is made by the Consumer in complying with the foregoing requirements, the Organiser shall have the right to cancel the holiday in accordance with Clause 10 and the cancellation charges as provided for in Clause 10 are payable by the Consumer. Once travel has commenced, no changes or alterations may be made by the Consumer and no refunds shall be made in respect of flights or other travel arrangements, which are not availed of.
13. ACCOMMODATION ON REQUEST Where accommodation is on request an additional administration charge of €50 will be payable by the Consumer. This charge will be credited to the cost of the holiday once a booking is confirmed. If the Organiser is unable to obtain the particular accommodation requested by the Consumer, the Organiser shall take all reasonable steps to make a comparable alternative available to the Consumer. If the accommodation requested by the Consumer cannot be confirmed or an alternative offered or if the alternative offered is not acceptable to the Consumer, the Consumer shall be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to the Organiser less a €50 administration charge.
14. ALTERATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS BY THE ORGANISER
(a) Without prejudice to the Consumer’s statutory rights, the Organiser reserves the right to alter, change, curtail or cancel a holiday.
(b) If as a consequence of “force majeure” (as defined in sub-paragraph
(f) of this clause), the Organiser is obliged to curtail, alter, extend or cancel a holiday, the Consumer shall not be at liberty to maintain a claim for compensation or otherwise for any loss arising as a consequence of the said curtailment, alteration, extension or cancellation of the holiday.
(c) A minimum number of bookings are required for a programme of holidays. The Organiser’s obligation to provide that programme shall be contingent upon the Organiser receiving and maintaining that minimum number of bookings. In the event that the Organiser does not receive the minimum number of bookings or having received such minimum number has that number reduced by reason of cancellations or transfers by the Consumers or otherwise, the Organiser shall be entitled to cancel or curtail the relevant programme at any time up to 4 weeks prior to the departure date and the Consumer shall not be entitled to make a claim for loss arising as a consequence of cancellation or curtailment in these circumstances. The Organiser shall notify the Consumer within seven days of any cancellation or curtailment necessitated by the foregoing circumstances.
(d) (i) If prior to the departure date there is a cancellation, alteration, change or curtailment relating to a holiday, which results in more than 18 hours change in the time of departure or return, or a change of resort or in the type of accommodation offered, or some other change which fundamentally alters the holiday, the Consumer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract without penalty or to accept the alteration to the contract.
(ii) The Consumer shall inform the Organiser or the Retailer (as appropriate, in light of the Organiser’s instructions) of his decision to accept the alteration to the contract or to withdraw from the contract, in writing, within 7 days from the date upon which the Consumer was notified of a circumstance falling within Clause 14
(d)(i) Where the Consumer confirms acceptance of the alteration to the contract, the contract between the Organiser and the Consumer shall thereby be amended to include such alteration.
(iii) Where the Consumer withdraws from the contract pursuant to Clause 14
(d)(i) or where the Organiser, for any reason other than the fault of the Consumer, cancels the package prior to departure the Consumer is entitled
(a) to take a replacement package of equivalent or superior quality if the Organiser (whether directly or through a Retailer) is able to offer such a replacement, as may be offered by the Organiser; or
(b) to take a replacement package of lower quality if the Organiser is able to offer such a replacement and to recover from the Organiser the difference in price between that of the package purchased and the replacement package, as may be offered by the Organiser; or
(c) to have repaid as soon as possible all the monies paid under the contract.
(iv) In the event that the offer of an alternative holiday is not accepted by the Consumer, in writing, within such time as shall be determined by the Organiser, from the date of the offer of the alternative holiday the Organiser shall assume that the Consumer has declined such offer and the Consumer shall only be entitled to return of payments made.
(e) Further, where the Organiser cancels, alters, changes or curtails the holiday as contemplated in Clause 14(d)i the Consumer shall be entitled to receive compensation in accordance with the scale set out in this subparagraph. No compensation shall be payable where the alteration is for the reasons referred to in Clauses 14(b) or 14(c) or where the Consumer accepts the alteration as provided for in Clause 14(d)(ii). Notification Period Prior to departure date Compensation per Person more than 70 days before departure nil
69-57 days before departue €10
56-43 days before departure €20
42-29 days before departure €30
28-22 days before departure €40
21- 0 days before departure €50
(f) In accordance with the provisions of Clause 1
(a) the Consumer should be aware that some suppliers, such as carriers, impose cancellation fees and apply restrictions which are not in the control of the Organiser and for which the Organiser shall not be held liable. In this Booking Form the term “force majeure” means unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the Organiser, the Retailer or other suppliers of services, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised or an event which the Organiser, the Retailer or the supplier of services even with all due care could not foresee or forestall, including, Acts of God, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, fire or other destruction of any vessel, craft or vehicle to be used in connection with a holiday, riots, acts of war, civil commotion, exercise of legislative, municipal, military or other authority, strikes, industrial action, requisition of equipment, mechanical breakdown, shortage of fuel, insolvency or default of any carrier or service supplier connected with a holiday, fraud perpetrated against the Organiser or any other reason beyond the control of the Organiser.
15. INSURANCE THE CONSUMER’S ATTENTION IS DRAWN TO THE EXCLUSION CLAUSES AND EXCESSES IN THE INSURANCE POLICY ARRANGED BY THE ORGANISER. It is a condition of this contract that the Consumer is covered either by the travel insurance scheme arranged by the Organiser or covered by another travel insurance scheme which furnishes the Consumer with at least the same level of cover as that afforded by the travel scheme arranged by the Organiser. In the event that the Consumer does not avail of the Organiser’s travel insurance scheme he must furnish details of the alternative travel insurance scheme which he has arranged at the time of booking. It is the responsibility of the Consumer to check that the insurance scheme provides the Consumer with his desired level of cover. In so arranging insurance cover for the Consumer the Organiser is acting as the agent of the relevant insurer and shall not be responsible to the Consumer for any default by the insurer under that policy. All claims made against the insurance policy shall be made directly to the insurer. The Consumer shall be responsible for making any special or increased insurance arrangements which he deems necessary. Unless the Consumer, when booking, expressly indicates otherwise, the Consumer shall be automatically covered by the Organiser’s travel insurance scheme and the premiums will be added to the price of the holiday. The Organiser reserves the right to levy an administration charge in respect of any additional work or expenditure incurred by the Organiser in assessing the adequacy of the cover afforded by the alternative travel insurance scheme being taken out by the Consumer
(i) Booking Information
(ii) Information about you (and your travelling party) may be passed to holiday providers and others and may include things such as age, religious beliefs, dietary requirements, you (or your travelling party’s) physical or mental health. This information may also be transferred abroad;
(iii) If you apply for insurance, then we may process information (including medical information) about you (or your travelling party) and pass it to the insurers;
(iv) Information supplied by you may be processed by us for Statistical Analysis and or Market Research and may in certain instances be disclosed to our agents for the purpose of fraud prevention and or debt collection;
(v) To contact you via e-mail, letter or phone with details of Costa Calero Holidays Travel's or selected suppliers’ products and services including financial services, which may be of interest to you. By entering into a contract with us you agree to the use and disclosure of information by Costa Calero Holidays as described. A copy of your personal information held by Costa Calero Holidays can be provided on request. You have the right to have any inaccurate personal information rectified or erased. B. Please note that airlines are required by new laws introduced in the United States and other countries to give border control agencies access to passenger data. Accordingly, any information we hold about you and your travel arrangements may be disclosed to the customs and immigration authorities of any country in your itinerary.
17. IDENTITY OF CARRIERS We are obliged to inform you, at time of booking, of the identity of the operating air carrier(s) which is due to perform, or likely to perform, your flight and if there are any changes to the operating air carrier(s) we are obliged to inform you of any such change(s) as soon as possible. If we don’t know the identity of the operating carrier(s) at time of booking, we must inform you of same as soon as such identity is established. In all cases, we are obliged to inform you of the identity of the operating air carrier at check-in or on boarding, where no check-in is required for a connecting flight. In accordance with EU Directive – (EC) No.2111/2005, Article 9, we are required to bring to your attention the existence of a ‘Community Blacklist’, which contains details of air carriers that are subject to an operating ban within the EU Community. The Community list is available for inspection at http://ec.europa.eu/transport/air-ban/list_en.htm
Costa Calero Holidays Travel does not promise that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the site or any content, search or link on it. The site and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. Costa Calero Holidays Travel cannot ensure that files you download from the site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Costa Calero Holidays Travel disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Costa Calero Holidays Travel] will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages. Costa Calero Holidays Travel makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this site
Option 2 : Build Your Own Taylor Made Holiday
1. Instead of purchasing a Package Holiday , it is open to you the consumer to “Build your own Selected Holiday “ by choosing assembling and putting together any individual travel service components which you wish to purchase from Costa Calero Holidays website inventory or through our call centre , the components can be made up of flights , accommodation , car hire or /and airport transfers
Each travel service component has its own independent price. Whether you select one travel service component or a number of travel service components , the price of each individual travel service remains unchanged . When you select a number of travel service components you will pay a aggregate total price, being the sum total of the prices of any individual travel service components you are buying with “build your own Selected Holiday “ you are at liberty to put in or take out any travel service component and will only be charged for what you book .
This is not a Package and is not protected under the Package Holidays and Travel Trade act, 1995. Each single travel component has its own terms and conditions which apply to the purchase of the relevant travel service component , please see the terms and conditions applicable to the relevant travel service component below ,
Option 3 : Single Travel Component
When you purchase a single travel component from Costa Calero Holidays inventory of flights/hotel accommodation and /or self-catering accommodation and/or car hire or airport transfers or Cruise Each travel service has its own independent price . This is not a Package and not protected under the Package Holidays Act 1995 , Each single service component has its own terms and conditions which apply to the purchase of the relevant travel service component , please see the terms and conditions applicable to the relevant travel service component below .
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CAR HIRE ONLY
1. Legal Capacity : When you book car hire through Costa Calero Holidays you are entering into a contract with the car hire company who have their own standard terms and conditions which will apply to your contract with them . A copy of the car hire company’s terms and conditions are available on request . By asking us to confirm your booking , you are accepting that the terms of this agreement (and the conditions of any contract made with your suppliers ) apply to your booking and the car hire arrangements you have booked .
Contract : Costa Calero Holidays is a selling agent for the car hire company , which means the contract for the car hire will be between you and the car hire company , Please Note that each car hire company has their own terms and conditions which you will be required to accept ,
2. Information regarding documentation required to hire a car ? Costa Calero Holidays does not accept any responsibility if you should be denied car hire due to non-fulfilment of above
3. Cancellation /Amendments : If you need to change or cancel your travel plans it is your responsibility to notify Costa Calero Holidays in writing of such request . Most Car hire company’s apply cancellation charges
4. Limitation of Liability : As Costa Calero Holidays acts as a agent this will mean that it will have no contractual liability to you in the respect of the operation of the car hire . This means that in the event of you suffering personal injury , illness or Death as a result of any act or omission of your car hire company or you have any complaint about the quality of services provided or having any other complaint at all , your sole right of redress will be against the car hire company who provide such service and that we will be under no liability at all ( whether in contrct tort or otherwise ) .Without prejudice to the foregoing , in the event that we are found liable on any basis whatsoever in relation to your booking our maximum liability to you , if Costa Calero Holidays is found to have fault in relation to to any service that Costa Calero Holidays provided (as opposed to any service provided by the car hire company for whom Costa Calero Holidays is not responsible ) is limited to the cost of the booking in question .
We do not exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury that arises as a result of our negligent act or omission or our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment .
We shall not be liable for any indirect , special or consequential loss, including economic loss , which term shall include loss of profits , loss of use of profits , business revenue , and goodwill or anticipated savings .
Booking Terms and Conditions For Hotel Bookings Only
Conditions of website usage, the customer must warrant that;
* You are 18 years old or above (21 years for bookings for North America)
* You have the legal authority to create a binding agreement.
* You will only make genuine bookings for you or for another person who you are legally authorised to act for.
* If you have an CostaCaleroholidays.ie account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
* make any false, or fraudulent reservations.
* access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
* violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
* use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
* take any action that will or potentially put pressure on our site infrastructure
* deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission; or
* Utilise parts of the site infrastructure into any other website without our prior written authorization.
All Reservations; on receipt of invoice and voucher it is imperative that you check and confirm all reservation details. Costa Calero Holidays must be notified of any discrepancies within 24Hrs. Outside of 24 hours we cannot rectify the booking and this officially becomes a chargeable amendment. The voucher must be presented to the hotel as this confirms both proof of booking and proof of pre-payment. Payment for extras not specified on the voucher, such as meals, drinks, mini-bar, car parking etc must be made directly to the hotel. Some hotels may require a credit card imprint and/or an indemnity deposit on arrival and is taken to guarantee payment of incidental charges.
Star Ratings given to hotels are provided by our suppliers, having inspected them. These conform to the British understanding of the star system in order to provide consistency across different countries. Ratings are our opinion of quality, comfort, facilities and services. They do not automatically mean that a specific facility is present. The ratings can also be higher or lower than official ratings, since the latter sometimes do not reflect the real standard of the hotel for bureaucratic or historic reasons.
Simple accommodation with a minimum of facilities. Rooms may not be newly decorated unless it says so in our description, but they will be clean and an acceptable level of comfort. Rooms are often small and breakfast can be basic. Ideal for those whom budget is a key consideration. Not ideal for "special" occasions or for business travellers who would want a superior level of comfort.
Higher level of comfort and facilities and often with a higher decorative sophistication compared to 2 star hotels. Very much the standard for quality accommodation at good price although room sizes and food (breakfast) can still vary quite considerably from country to country. Usually the minimum we would recommend to business travellers.
Very comfortable, good facilities and a good level of service. Usually with large and attractive public areas a bar and often a restaurant. However some small hotels we rate 4 star purely on comfort and service basis. Ideal for "special" occasions also a frequent choice for business travellers.
Luxurious accommodation, extensive public areas and attentive service.
Explanation of Room Types
If you would like clarification of the exact type of breakfast please email sales@Best4travel.ie
Every care is taken to ensure that hotel descriptions and images are accurate. Images and Descriptive material on hotels and service is drawn from information provided by the suppliers and the hotel. As an accommodation booking agency (as opposed to a tour operator)CostaCaleroholidays.ie Ltd cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies in such information nor can liability be accepted for changes to facilities which are not communicated to us by the hotel. Particular features or facilities in hotel descriptions form part of the hotel standard offering and their availability cannot be guaranteed unless specifically requested by our client and confirmed by CostaCaleroholidays.ie Ltd in writing.
The client agrees to book only genuine bookings where a specific traveller exists who is ready to pay.
CostaCaleroholidays.ie telephone staff do not recommend any Hotels of less than 3 star standard when booking via telephone. Clients who book hotels on-line are responsible for their own research. This research should be done in advance of booking on-line, as CostaCaleroholidays.ie will charge an amendment fee for such bookings that clients wish to change outside of 24 hours of the original booking being made.
Full payment is due on all online bookings. However, CostaCaleroholidays.ie has flexible payment methods for bookings via telephone. For telephone bookings a deposit of 20% deposit is due on booking and the full balance for reservations is due six weeks before departure unless otherwise agreed with CostaCaleroholidays.ie . Telephone bookings made within six weeks of departure require full payment.
Any booking placed/made by you, whether through the Company's website or otherwise, shall be deemed an offer by you to purchase the relevant hotel or other holiday arrangements are subject to these booking conditions. If the payment method is declined CostaCaleroholidays.ie will make contact with the customer using the contact details provided by them. If the company is unable to make contact the booking will be cancelled or if payment is outstanding for any other unrelated reservations made by the same customer.
The person who makes the booking accepts these conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for all payment due from the party. Booking services with the company are currently only available to persons who are at least 18 years old (21 years for bookings for North America). By submitting a booking you warrant and confirm to us that you comply with those arrangements.
For group bookings separate terms and conditions will be issued at time of booking with regards to payment and cancellation. Group requests can take up to 48hours to confirm.
Cancellations: All bookings which are cancelled within 0-3 days before arrival will be charged at 100%
If the booking is cancelled outside 3 days of arrival all such bookings are subject to a 20% cancellation fee. Clients who do not arrive at their hotel will be subject to 100% cancellation fee and will not receive any refund. For bookings made over the phone for a travel date over 6 weeks away, we can take a 20% deposit, with the balance payable 6 weeks before arrival, at the latest. In case of cancellation, please note that this deposit is kept in lieu of cancellation fee and is not refundable. Deposits are non-transferable between new and existing bookings.
All bookings for 1 night ONLY are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
All bookings for clients staying in New York from Nov 1 until Dec 31 only, are subject to 100% cancellation charge due to the very busy period.
All cancellations must be received in writing either by e-mailing info@CostaCaleroholidays.ie, faxing 00 353 1 696 1241 or alternatively by post to CostaCaleroholidays.ie, Office 1 , The Paddock Main Street Dunshaughlin Co Meath . You must ensure you receive written confirmation of the cancellation from CostaCaleroholidays.ie before the cancellation deadline.
For practical reasons, 3 days means by 15.00hrs (IRL time) on the third day before arrival. Our customer services department is open Monday-Friday 9 AM – 6 PM and can be contacted at info@CostaCaleroholidays.ie. So cancellations during such periods should be sent direct to the hotel with a copy to CostaCaleroholidays.ie e-mail info@CostaCaleroholidays.ie or fax 00 353 1 696 1241.
Clients who leave their accommodation before the duration of their stay are NOT entitled to any refunds as this is classed as a cancellation. Please be aware of this before leaving accommodation for whatever reasons.
EXCEPTION: Certain Hotels impose stringent cancellation penalties. These hotels may require notice of cancellation up to 21 days prior to arrival to avoid 100% cancellation penalty. These destinations include but are not limited to: Egypt, Dubai, Tel Aviv, Abu Dhabi.
To determine if your reservation is subject to this exception, please contact our office at info@CostaCaleroholidays.ie or phone 01 256 9525
Amendments: Amendments of bookings can be made at a charge of 30 Euros per person. All amendments will be charged at the current rate and depending on availability
Amendments 0-3 days before arrival are not permitted and are classed as a Cancellation with a 100% Cancellation fee.
All Amendments must be received in writing either by e-mailing info@CostaCaleroholidays.ie, faxing 00 353 1 696 1241 or alternatively by post to CostaCaleroholidays.ie, Office 1 The Paddock Main Street Dunshaughlin Co Meath .
Remarks / Requests: Please note client requests are not guaranteed and are purely at the discretion of the Hotel check in staff. Costa Calero HolidaysHolidays.ie is in no way responsible for requests that have not been honored by the Hotel.
The rooms of non-arrivals are usually automatically released the following morning. Please contact CostaCaleroholidays.ie or the hotel directly if the room should be held. Any cancellations or amendments must be made through CostaCaleroholidays.ie and not with the hotel or this may affect any refund due to you.
CostaCaleroholidays.ie reserves the right to amend prices due to currency fluctuations however once payment is received the price is fixed regardless of currency fluctuations.
Costa Calero Holidays is within its rights to implement Force Majure therefore is not liable for circumstances caused by conditions beyond its control, including natural disasters, riots, strikes, acts of terrorism, sanitary disruption, civil unrest, restrictions by local authorities.
In the unlikely event that the hotel cannot provide the booked accommodation, you (our client) accept that the hotels responsibility is to find an alternative of at least a similar standard and to provide transportation as appropriate to the alternative hotel. CostaCaleroholidays.ie takes every precaution to ensure hotels are professionally managed so that any such occurrence is rare. CostaCaleroholidays.ie shall have no liability in respect of any costs, losses or damages existing out of or in connection with a relocation of accommodation, since such relocation is outside CostaCaleroholidays.ie control.
We only accept gift vouchers purchased directly from CostaCaleroholidays.ie. Any gift voucher purchased from a 3rd party will not be accepted as form of payment. CostaCaleroholidays.ie reserve the right to cancel any bookings made with vouchers sold.
Vouchers must be used as payment / part payment for a single booking and cannot be split across multiple bookings.
Customer Complaints: If a customer is dissatisfied with any aspect of their hotel, this MUST be brought to the attention of the hotel management immediately and the hotel management must be given adequate opportunity to rectify the situation from the outset. If the hotel cannot resolve matters to the customer's satisfaction CostaCaleroholidays.ie must also be contacted at the earliest opportunity. During a dispute with a Hotel clients who leave their accommodation before the duration of their stay are not guaranteed any refunds and any subsequent new bookings direct with other hotels, is at the clients expense. Please beware of this before leaving accommodation for whatever reasons.
If having taken the above action the customer is still dissatisfied, complaints MUST be received in writing accompanied by any relevant documentation. All written complaints MUST be received within 30 days of the end of your stay in the hotel otherwise CostaCaleroholidays.ie cannot investigate your complaint.
Complaint Investigations may take up to 8 weeks to resolve.
All vouchers issued by CostaCaleroholidays.ie are subject to our Terms and Conditions. All arrangements for hotel accommodation and other services operated by person or bodies are made by CostaCaleroholidays.ie as agents only and they will not be responsible for any damage, loss, injury, delay or inconvenience caused to guests as a result of arrangements unless caused by CostaCaleroholidays.ie negligence.
Calls maybe recorded for training purposes.
CostaCaleroholidays.ie is a trading name of wecanbookit Ireland Ltd
Office 1,The Paddock Main Street Dunshaughlin Co Meath
wecanbookit Ireland Ltd. Company Registration Number - 384657
For Customers Based in IrelandIt is the clients responsibility to read the terms and conditions.
These Terms are subject to Irish law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
CostaCaleroholidays.ie will not be liable for any claims, damages, costs, losses, expenses or liabilities whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with or related to the use of this website or the information or services provided on it or through our call centre.
In addition CostaCaleroholidays.ie will not be liable for:
1. any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business, data, data use or anticipated savings); or
2. any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
3. any special or indirect or consequential losses;
CostaCaleroholidays.ie urges guests to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs in Ireland or the Foreign Office in the U.K. prior to booking travel to international destinations.
CostaCaleroholidays.ie does not represent or warrant that travel to international destinations is advisable or without risk, and is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations
The website at no time should be utilised to breach any laws or cause menace directly or to any third parties. CostaCaleroholidays.ie will not be liable for any actions, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to use of the service by you or any other person.
CostaCaleroholidays.ie website and telephone reservations
Descriptive material on hotels and service is drawn from information provided by the suppliers and the hotel. As an accommodation booking agency (as opposed to a tour operator) CostaCaleroholidays.ie cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies in such information nor can liability be accepted for changes to facilities which are not communicated to us by the hotel. Particular features or facilities in hotel descriptions form part of the hotel standard offering and their availability cannot be guaranteed unless specifically requested by our client and confirmed by CostaCaleroholidays.ie in writing.
CostaCaleroholidays.iereserves the right to amend prices due to currency fluctuations however once payment is received the price is fixed regardless of currency fluctuations.
In the unlikely event that the hotel cannot provide the booked accommodation, you (our client) accept that the hotels responsibility is to find an alternative of at least a similar standard and to provide transportation as appropriate to the alternative hotel. CostaCaleroholidays.ie takes every precaution to ensure hotels are professionally managed so that any such occurrence is rare. CostaCaleroholidays.ieshall have no liability in respect of any costs, losses or damages existing out of or in connection with a relocation of accommodation, since such relocation is outside CostaCaleroholidays.ie control.
For customers based in Ireland only
These terms are subject to Irish Law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland
All materials and content on this site, including, but not limited to, software, logos, trademarks, graphics, text, designs, compilations of data, hotel reports, photographs, images, maps, and other material on this site are the intellectual property of CostaCaleroholidays.ie or its suppliers and are protected by international copyright law.
The web user is granted a limited, non-exclusive, non transferable, revocable license to view these materials. The web user may not copy, reproduce, store, transmit, distribute, borrow cache, modify, sell, make derivative works, or otherwise use the information without the express written consent of CostaCaleroholidays.ie
Any violation, including through robots, spiders or other automated or manual means, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
The information on this site is posted in good faith, but CostaCaleroholidays.ie cannot guarantee that it is completely free from inaccuracies and typographical errors and does not accept liability for any error or omission on this site
Booking Flight Only
Booking Terms & Conditions for Flights only
IMPORTANT NOTICE The Package Holidays and Travel Trade Act, 1995 does not apply to this single Travel service component (please see introduction above)
1. Contract: CostaCaleroholidays.ie is selling the tickets as agents for the airlines, which means the contract for the flight will be between you and the airline. Please note that for each ticket, there are additional terms which are specific to that fare. Most instant purchase tickets and many non-instant purchase tickets once issued are non refundable when cancelled. You are responsible for complying with any airline’s terms in relation to check-in times, reconfirmation of flights or other matters, in relation to flight tickets, you are required to use all flight coupons in order of sequence, if this requirement is not met the airline may void the ticket.
2. The Conditions of Your Ticket: When you travel by air, your journey may be subject to certain international Conventions such as the Warsaw Convention, Montreal Convention. You agree that the transport supplier’s own ‘Conditions of Carriage’ will apply to you on that journey. When arranging this transportation for you, we rely on the Terms and conditions contained within these international Conventions and those ‘Conditions of Carriage’. You acknowledge that all of these terms and conditions form part of your contract with us as well as with the transport company.
A copy of airlines terms and conditions are available on request. By asking us to confirm your booking, you are accepting that the terms of this agreement (and the conditions of any contract made with any airline) apply to your booking and the air travel you have booked.
We will tell you the identity of your air carrier at the time of booking and if it is not known at that time, or subsequently changes, you will be informed as soon as possible either by us or your airline no later than at check-in for your flight (or boarding if it is a connecting flight without check-in)
3. Reservations: be aware that certain airlines do not maintain ‘’real time’’ seat availability in the airline reservations system to which we connect. Whilst every effort is made to reflect the true situation, instances may occur when airlines cancel sales. Costa Calero Holidays will advise you if this is the case and will endeavour to reinstate your booking.
4. Tickets: If it is not possible to get your flight tickets to you (e.g. because your travel date is imminent) we may insist that you have an ‘’e-ticket’’ or a TOD (ticket on departure) generated. A TOD is when you will have to pick up your ticket at your point of departure. We will ensure you know exactly where to pick up your tickets. Where an airline provides e-ticketing on a specific route this will be the only ticketing option made available. Electronic tickets are stored in the airline’s computer rather than printed on paper. The service to the traditional paper ticket process but eliminates the time and hassle associated with purchasing or exchanging a paper ticket. When you arrive at the airline check in desk you will be required to present an official form of identification (i.e. passport) to receive your boarding pass. Please note that you must print out your confirmation page or confirmation email to show to the airline. Because your e ticket is held in the airline’s computer, you cannot forget it or lose it. More importantly, your e-ticket cannot be stolen, saving you the cost of a replacement ticket. You do not have to wait for your e-ticket to be delivered to you.
5. Flight Reconfirmation: All onward and return flights must be reconfirmed with the relevant airlines at least 72 hours prior to the commencement of that leg of the journey unless specifically informed otherwise by that airline. Costa Calero Holidays accepts no responsibility for bookings cancelled due to non compliance with rules set by that particular airline. Costa Calero Holidays also takes no responsibility for any flight rescheduling en route.
6. Passports/Visas/Health Requirements: Costa Calero Holidays is very happy to inform you of current documentation requirements if you so require. It is incumbent upon you to ensure that you meet the passport, visa & health requirements of the countries you wish to visit and those that you transit (even if it is for a plane change). Many countries require that your passport should be valid for a period of (a minimum) six months from the date of arrival into that country. Costa Calero Holidays does not accept any responsibility if you should be denied boarding or deported due to non- fulfilment of the above.
7. Cancellation/Amendments: If you need to change or cancel your travel plans it is your responsibility to notify Costa Calero Holidays in writing of such request. Some tickets are non-refundable. In some instances some tickets can be amended for change fee, plus any applicable penalties. Some airlines do not allow changes. Costa Calero Holidays applies an administration fee
9. Lost Tickets: If you lose your tickets, it may be possible to re-issue them for a fee. The amount payable will depend on the circumstances of the loss and how close to the travel date you discover it. However, not all tickets can be re-issued, it is recommended that you have sufficient insurance cover. Tickets will be dispatched to you in accordance with your instructions and we accept no responsibility for their delivery. Lost tickets which cannot be reissued are refunded at the sole discretion of the Airline; these refunds can take up to one year to be authorised.
10. Limitation of Liability: